Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Me

I had a pretty good Mother's Day last weekend. We went to Lufkin and went shopping. I got a couple of new shirts, which I really needed since I haven't bought any clothes for myself in a long time, besides lounge wear. That was supposed to be my Mother's Day present, a day out just for me. Of course, that's never the way it goes. Akeem ended up getting more stuff for himself than for me. And, AJ got a new pair of shoes. But, it's all good. I'm a mom now, which means very rarely is anything all about me :).

Here, I've put a pick of me and AJ with me wearing one of my new shirts and holding the rose Akeem got me.






This weekend, we went to the Ellen Trout Zoo. We had a great time. AJ seemed to like the birds and the lizards the most. Here are some pics of our outing.





He had a really hard time posing for the pictures, though, because he was so enthralled with the peacocks walking around the zoo. But, we did get a couple of good ones.



That's all for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment