Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yes, I just posted, but...

  




I got some really cute pics of the boys tonight, when they were playing. I just had to post them so that you guys could see them. I was on here blogging about last weekend, so I thought, what the hay? I'll go ahead and get these on here, too. Two birds, one stone.


I had just finished washing Jabari's bedding and getting it back on his bed. Jabari got under the covers and told AJ to get in, too. Then, Jabari told me, very matter-of-factly to "take a cheese of us". Teehee.

Jabari is in love with everything Toy Story. So, of course, when we transitioned AJ to a toddler bed, we bought a new Toy Story bed for Jabari and gave AJ the Elmo bed.



So, later on in the evening, we were all watching Dora the Explorer, another one of Jabari's favorites, and the boys were acting REALLY silly. Here are pictures of them with pillows on their heads, along with some other silly poses.

      



They are sooooo silly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment