Monday, August 30, 2010

Finally!! Pictures of the Boys

We finally got them! Debbie, the girl who did the pictures of AJ and Jabari, delivered them to Mom's house last week. We went home this weekend to pick up Jabari and FINALLY we got to see the pictures. They are really good. I have attached some of my favorites.





Aren't they precious?

The pictures were taken at my grandma's house, in the back yard by the pond and the weeping willows. I think the setting is absolutely gorgeous. I guess Debbie did, too, because she asked my grandma if she could bring other people there to have photographs taken.

It was so hot outside. And, this was at like, 9 am. Debbie said that she has been doing a lot of photo shoots early in the morning, because it's been so hot. The boys were already sweating. But, it didn't take long to get some really good shots, so they weren't out there long.

What do you guys think? Do I have two of the best-looking boys or what?

2 comments:

  1. Well of course they are the most Gorgeous little men ever! haven't you looked at the parents?! two great looking people have another two great looking people - what personalities show in the pix - great setting for sure & what wonderful 'family memories' attached to them forever now! can't wait to follow along on your new Blog Journey - luv ya & miss ys bing close
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course they are the most gorgeous little boys I've seen since when my two was littlee (smile). They are so cute, Plese keep the picutres coming. I thank you for sharing them with me.You are so blessed to have such a wonderful and cute family. (thank Him). You all are truley missed. But keep on keeping on. Your family should be very proud of you. (i know they are). I have not seen a willow tree since I use to have to pick a switch off for myself and give to my mother (if you know what i mean) smile.
    Love Camile

    ReplyDelete